Friday, November 19, 2010

Time for the big "ham"

Now... those of you that live in Birmingham know that I am talking about Birmingham and not actual Thanksgiving Ham, LOL. Even though I am ready for some good ole' southern Thanksgiving food. YUMMY! It is time to head that way. All packed up and ready to go! I am so excited about wearing UGGS and boots and it actually being cold outside, verses, wearing them here in Florida when it is still 77 degrees. Charlee Kate has hers as well... something to keep those feet warm. So.... off we go in several hours and praying for safe travels. In the midst of all the fun with family and friends and lots of shopping and lots of relaxing and lots of running... ROLL TIDE!!!! We are just so excited to go home. YAY!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Oh my goodness.... Baby Huggums.. Madam Alexander.. (that my mom and dad gave her last year) has become one of her favorites! She loves to carry this doll around. Mom did not want to buy them for her if I was just going to leave them in the box. What is the fun in that??? So we let her play with them and she loves it.

She even took her milk cup and tried to feed it to her baby doll. So sweet and fun. It is truly amazing how much she is catching on to these days. I am amazed how much she says now and how much she does.


Giving baby hugs!!!!


Being silly girl

After she woke up from her nap on Saturday, she sat with her daddy to watch football for about 10 minutes. She didn't even move. He loved every second of it.
This is her new thing, crawling up and down the stairs. She keeps us busy
Keep checking for posts during Thanksgiving! I am not a big POST EVERYTHING ON Facebook so for my friends that look for pictures there... you better come to the blog : )

No comments:

Post a Comment