Friday, November 5, 2010

A chilly weekend

It was finally Friday. It was a very windy, chilly day and we loved it. Charlee Kate was able to wear this adorable little purple jogging suit I bought her awhile back. I love it on her, but my favorite was the leopard UGGS. (Thank you Auntie Ashley)
She just loves to play outside. Those are her "loves" right now. When she hears an airplane she gets so excited and looks for them in the sky. Maybe because she flies so frequently???
Time for a quick picture before school. This week I survived on about 5 hours of sleep a night, it was a long week. I could tell how tired I really did look!!! This upcoming week should be much much better.
Her blankee.... OH HOW SHE LOVES IT!

She found this bucket and put it over her head. Silly girly!
The only thing left to do for our Christmas decorations was put the ornaments on the family tree. We let Charlee Kate help to put the first one on there. I thought she would try to destroy them but she didn't. After we showed her how to do it, she wanted to put them all on there.



Time to play outside on a gorgeous Saturday. Santa is going to bring some outside toys, all she plays with right now are balls.

There is a reason that finger STAYS in the mouth in all of these pictures....

She had on the cutest pink strawberry leg warmers with this outfit, but we took them off for what we THOUGHT would be naptime, but she decided no nap today. Horrible night with her teeth. They are coming in because we can feel them, so that explains the finger in the mouth.
She got to wear her other UGGS today. I am all about her wearing them as much as she can. Poor little girl is flat footed.



Her most favorite blocks that Mary Florence gave her last Christmas! She loves them!


2 comments:

  1. I love seeing what Miss Charlee Kate is up to!! She is a big doll baby and I could just squeeze her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Is that Kamryn's black gymboree suit? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete