Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Paparazsi camera is back...

It goes everywhere with me now. It always has, but for a week or two, I slacked off and just used my camera phone. That wasn't good enough for me so now the big dog camera has to go everywhere. I have always been this way since college though. I love to take pictures!!! Now I really have something to take pictures of. I love to take them of my little lovey. Enjoy pictures from the start of our week.


I love how blue her eyes show up here


Finger in the mouth still... if you read my previous post you knew it was because of those teeth coming in so the finger is still in there
So I was REALLY trying to get some things done in the kitchen when Charlee Kate saw the refrigerator door open. She gets so excited! She decided to rearrange my organization of everything on each shelf. This is her way of organizing!


No comments:

Post a Comment