Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Jeremy!

So today was the big 33 for Jeremy! It was such a fun weekend, even more fun than my birthdays because I enjoyed making it all about him! Jeremy is always so good to have surprises for me so I wanted him to have a fun birthday weekend.

First of all, there have been a lot of things that have happened over the last few months... not to us, but just to people in general.... that has made me realize how truly truly blessed I am to have such an amazing husband. He has the most laid back, easy going personality and ALWAYS looks for the best in everyone. He is a great Christian man who does anything and everything to help me out to make my life easier. Charlee Kate and I are always put before him and his needs no matter what. So not only is he an amazing husband, but he is a much better daddy than I ever could have imagined. Charlee Kate is one lucky little girl!!!

So, yes... this post was dedicated to Jeremy and I hope he had a wonderful birthday. He deserved the best!

It all started on Thursday when I went to Wrights Deli in South Tampa to get the best birthday cake ever! We do love some Publix cake, but I wanted something special and delicious so I got a chocolate cake with peanut butter icing. Boy was it good too!!!


Then the rest of the weekend was whatever he wanted to do. Of course, he insisted I go to Bayshore with one of my friends to go run on Saturday b/c I had an errand to do there anyways, but I think he enjoyed his morning with his little girl.

Saturday night we had a sitter come over to keep Charlee Kate and we went out for sushi. We just sat for almost 2.5 hours and watched football and had some sushi. We went to one of our favorite restaurants and sat at the bar to just watch all the action. It was nice to just sit and watch the games and relax. I guess it did help that Bama won too : )


Pictures have to be quick these days, that is why there is always something in her hands. It keeps her happy, LOL




Sunday, I cooked breakfast and we had breakfast on the back porch. The weather was just gorgeous! We both got a few things done, then headed to the mall for a few birthday returns.

Daddy in his new STEELERS FOOTBALL shirt. He wanted a new one for his "sunday attire"


While we were at the mall, we decided at the last second to go ahead and visit Santa Claus. No line... means.... lets get this done! However, I have a million more Christmas outfits I would like to put on Charlee Kate so I just went with what she was wearing then I wouldn't have to decide which one to go see Santa in. This was a cute dress I bought at Anthropologie and loved it, but I didn't have a bow. Oh well, it worked. I might have to sneak to another Santa anyways, she cried and cried this time. She wasn't too sure about him.


All of these pictures were leading up to Santa Claus in the big snow globe at International.





The Princess was there. Charlee Kate wasn't interested. She just wanted the girl's wand.
Now that picture time was over... time for some shopping with her cheerios in hand!

This is her most favorite thing to do anywhere we go "PUSH THE BUTTONS", LOL!
Time to leave the mall and this is how we carry he out... she loves that place

After a nice lunch and time at the mall, we came home, enjoyed the afternoon, then took Charlee Kate for a late afternoon run. A little pumpkin coffee ended the night, while Jeremy watched some Steelers Football!

So all in all.... it was such a fun weekend! I am even more excited because Thanksgiving is around the corner and that means BAMA time and FAMILY time! We can't wait!!!

Jeremy's new finger toe shoes! Yes they are very red, but boy are those things popular. These are some new running shoes for him
These pictures were from Friday night when we headed out to eat then to Wal-Mart! I guess some randoms I just stuck in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment