Friday, November 12, 2010

A day off means... a day out and about!


What a fun day I had off with my little girl. It was a day off MID-WEEK for Veteran's day. Why would I stay home on a day off... time to stay busy, which is what I love, as long as it is fun stuff. We did so many fun things, but the day started with a trip to the mall of course. One of my favorite places, but believe it or not... Charlee Kate's too. Maybe because she has visited so much. On this particular trip, we took Lily with us. I had Lily in my class for 3 straight years. I claim her as part mine. She is just so sweet and she is a HUGE help with Charlee Kate so she went along with us. We had such a fun day!!!
The rocking horse at Neimans. This is always Charlee Kate's favorite place to play. They have such cool toys.
Getting ready to go. Check out her shoes, my absolute favorite. They were her "Stuart Weitzman" shoes and I would give anything if they made this in a bigger size, but they don't. This was officially her last time to wear them because they are now too small. I love these shoes and people do not make them as cute once they hit "size 5". So sad to see them go! (but just in a box... I don't think I can ever part with them)
Riding the elevator (notice no shoes... yep!!! TOO SMALL!). Look at the background. It is ready for Santa Claus!

Here are Lily and Charlee Kate in Diesel. Had to do a fun things in the store and Charlee Kate loved climbing on the clothes display. Good thing all these people know her and love her, LOL
Diesel store still.... they had the COOLEST dark hardwood floor, which I would love in my house, but I wanted a good picture there. CK wasn't cooperating though.

OH AND YES....I am the parent who has the camera in every store I go in. LOL


Now at a store we visit quite often, Custo. She was in the racks at this store, but they love her here too so they could care less


No comments:

Post a Comment