Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Our Mornings

Our mornings are usually pretty much the same and pretty much in a regular routine. However, this week.... potty training "clicked" and that has added to our routines, but the fact that it has clicked has been a blessing!!!! Of all weeks too... the one where Jeremy was gone ALL week, started back into a routine after a vacation, and super busy at school, but.... it all worked out fabulous! I try to keep our mornings simple and in order. That means the night before, everything is laid out and ready to go!!!! It makes it easier and more pleasant for her and for me. Nothing is harder, than going to school after a hectic morning. Now, sometimes things happen here and there, but overall, the things that can be prevented are. I just have to be organized though, that is my nature.

Here are some "morning" pictures. She loves to unwind and wake up to her "shows". I understand because I have my morning shows too. I couldn't wait for her to be able to show off her Spring and Summer wardrobe. I love it!!!!! Here is one of my absolute favorite dresses!!!!

This picture was so cute, even though her eyes were closed, so I had to include it!!!!


She is looking at herself in the mirror, LOL. She loves to see the dresses she wears.


Whew... good thing I took this picture because AFTER the picture, I realized we had to re-do those piggy tails




Blue... I just LOVE blue on her! This was a favorite because it is 2 colors of blue. Of course, back in the fall, blue became my color that I wanted everything in too. She has on cute peep toe blue shoes with a big red flower on them. I had to put socks on b/c it was chilly that morning, but they are so cute on her.




One of our first days back after Vacation and heading to church. The trees and everything blooming are just GORGEOUS right now!!!




Jeremy flies back in today from Tampa, but this was the day he left. She watched him out the window. It was so sweet, yet so sad. However, we have lots of girl time together so she is good!

We had a play date at Homewood Park on Tuesday with her friend from school, Sofia. She has talked about Sofia for a long time, so I decided we needed to schedule a play date. They were so cute together and just played and played!!! They will be together for at least 2 more years in the same class if they both stay at OLS. Such sweet girls.

Having a snack in the "car"

No comments:

Post a Comment