Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weekends...

Ahh.... thank you God for such amazing weekends! Even when it is staying home, those seem to be the best!!!




I always like to say I put my Superwoman cape on for certain days/weeks/events, etc... Sometimes I say that superwoman cape gets everything done for me and keeps me sane, but I defintely couldn't be superwoman without God by my side!!! He keeps me moving and going and staying positive! That was last week for sure. How did the weekend come and go already?? It was such a great one, but really, what weekend isn't fabulous??



I do my errands during the week, grocery shopping, whatever possible because weekends are not supposed to be for those kinds of things in my book. I did spend lots of time at the grocery store because I wanted some great items to cook and bake! We were gone all of Spring Break so I didn't cook and then Jeremy was gone all last week, so now I can get back to cooking yummy, delicious, healthy meals and make a few baked goods here and there. I am not used to having an "empty kitchen" with no baked goods!!! I have a trunk show this week at my house so I see several baked goods in my near near future. Oh and I found out the new big Target is opening in 1 year and will be 1 mile from me. How exciting. Now I really have it made... the airport, malls, all the best restaurants around, all interstates, 4 hospitals, grocery, Target, and anything else I need within about 5 miles of me. Fabulous!



So Saturday.....Little under the weather, very achy, fever like... WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? But at least it was on a Saturday and I slept it off! Sometimes I think my body likes to get sick b/c I stop and do nothing for awhile. Awesome time taking CK to the Easter Egg Hunt at the park that day, then going to Jenn and Michael's for dinner and letting the kids play. So nice to be back in Bama with good old friends! Its also exciting to think we have Easter with our family and we are only an hour away. We have always been 9 hours away on Easter and we can enjoy it with the family and still make it home in the same day. Super excited. So here are a few pictures here and there. Hoping for a little less crazy week, but with an event at my house and planning for Easter, it could be a little crazy : )

She heard an airplane in the sky

I love cute smocked, but can pair it with converse, sunday shoes, flip flops, whatever. I am definitely not your traditional person, LOL. I like it all!!!


The "sort of" Easter tree. Pink bow would be better, but didn't want to fool with changing it.


Charlee Kate has fallen in love with Easter eggs. She loves them! She takes them everywhere and then after an Easter Egg hunt at Homewood Park on Saturday, she discovered that sometimes there are prizes in them. Oh she really loves them now! We decided to dye Easter eggs before church Sunday morning. She really wanted to do it all and it was hard for her to understand they would break so easily but she loved it all. She was so proud of her eggs.


1 comment:

  1. Love the eggs! Turned out great! She looks so cute in her dresses!

    ReplyDelete