Tuesday, April 17, 2012

We are still here!

I know my posts have been few and far between. We are still here though making it through everyday routines. I haven't had much to post about or pictures to post so nothing new here. I will have several by Friday though. However, I don't have school on Friday and I have big plans for fun things like running that morning, going to the mall by myself, lunch with Jeremy, just the things that don't usually get to happen so it may be Saturday before they go up. They are coming though.

The Wilson's have enjoyed all this fabulous weather, lots of walks, hanging out, cooking good food, and just going through the days. They seem to fly by, super busy, and apparently we never stop. We have fun though and enjoy every minute of it. The time is coming for us to decide what to do with a house. We have lots of big decisions to make. I feel at peace though. We are where we want to be, we both have amazing jobs, Charlee Kate is at an amazing school, and it will all work. God will show us what is meant to be so I let go of those worries. The hard part is over with... we are already where we want to be!!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment