Sunday, April 29, 2012

Not much matters right now but....

ELLA! Yes my mom has Ella and so of course we want CK to be with her and the girls to get time together! However, we didn't think that time was going to happen until Tuesday. Last minute, Jeremy and I took a trip to the lake yesterday and decided to stay ALLL day today. Well... my parents got Ella and came back to the river, so we decided last minute to go ahead and send CK (with me getting stuff to her in a few days). OH my, CK was so excited and the more time passed, the more excited she got. It was so cute! I mean nothing matters right now, but ELLA. She said "bye" to Jeremy and I with no hesitation at all!!! I will miss her for several several days, but she hasn't seen Ella since January, so it is by far due time. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

Is it not summer already because we were enjoying our weekend WAY too much for it to end!!!!

We went to Yogurt Lab one afternoon for a play date. CK loves her some yogurt or "ice cream" as she calls it.


These girls are soooo cute together. They screamed non-stop they were so excited. They are together everyday too which is why it was so funny. This is Charlee Kate's friend Sophia, but CK calls her "SoPia". I love it!!!


Ahhh.... she looks so grown up with a pony tail. We were at the river and she is waiting on Gammy and Pop here.


Swim time after her nap. no need for a bow. It was a weekend of relaxing and not getting ready

I loved having my coffee on the porch. Everyone was still sleeping but I had my coffee and enjoyed time doing nothing.

Charlee Kate eating breakfast on the porch

Kabota riding!!! I was running and this is what was riding along beside me. 

Charlee Kate had no idea she would see Ella today until she woke up. They played in the pool and had watermelon before they left with Gammy and Pop to go eat. Ella was so sweet... I missed that sweet girl. Charlee Kate had no problems telling mommy and daddy bye. I will miss her this week, but she will be having more fun and that is what matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment