Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekend in pictures


An "off day" and a well deserved one! A good run, errands to my favorite stores, lunch with my husband, then off to the shooting range we went. Little hesitant. After I was all ready, it took a little coaching from Jeremy to get me to actually SHOOT it, but I did. I would definitely say I need more practice, but the initial fear is gone. Having to shoot several times in a row was a little nerve racking, but I stopped "closing my eyes" while I was shooting, LOL.

Now it would only be appropriate that I wear a cute blinged out black gun shirt for my first shooting range experience, right? Can't go in and not look cute!!!

My target. I was off on some, but not so bad on some, LOL.  
Saturday morning I did the Statue to Statue 15k. It is technically the most challenging one in the south. It involves a lot of hills, but wasn't too bad. We ran the whole thing, which i was excited about because there is one hill that most start walking on, but it was fun and it didn't rain. Charlee kate and Jeremy were at the finish line and she loves to watch me finish a race. Soooo sweet!

 The "after race meal" was hotdogs. UGH!!! Not at 9:30 in the morning for me! Charlee Kate and I went to Panera for breakfast. She was showing off.

 After the race, we came home, played, Jeremy worked outside for at least 5-6 hours, and I cleaned for that long too. It felt so good to do that even though that is TOTALLY against my "rule" of no cleaning on the weekends. We just needed it and I am so glad it is all done. Jeremy took a break to eat lunch out in the garage b/c he was still kind of nasty and Charlee Kate wanted to eat with him.
Saturday night, after a clean yard and house, and very cool weather.... we went to a nice restaurant to eat and took Charlee Kate.It was so yummy and I didn't have to mess up my clean kitchen.
 Heading out to eat!


 Sunday we ran to Super Target and Walmart that morning. It was SUPER COOL outside. I felt like I should be going to a football game and it was fall. I just love that kind of weather. I better enjoy every minute before the super hot weather gets here.
 This nice weather means lots of walks for us.... Charlee Kate has her snack before we head out on a walk. Notice the flip flops on the wrong feet.
 Friday morning before she headed off to school and I headed off to run






No comments:

Post a Comment