Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's All in One!

Everything that has happened (or not happened) is all in one post. It may be a couple of days before I can post again so it is all in one... enjoy a very quick update!

Well I am back after a week. I don't usually wait this long for a post, but Easter weekend took up some time, then my pictures were not great at all... too dark (URGH), then Charlee Kate and I both got the stomach bug. Yes... holidays are starting to worry me. A year and a half ago, we had it at Thanksgiving, this past Christmas Eve and Christmas Day we had it, and then Easter night we came down with it again. It is also "testing" week at my school (Tuesday through Friday), which means missing school is not an option. Good thing I had it on Monday! I was able to sleep almost the WHOLE day then take off after testing on Tuesday to be with CK. Hopefully we are all clear. I sort of feel like we have put in our time for the stomach bug and it can stay away for 5 or 6 years at least. Now for a super duper clean house too... don't think I didn't lysol and clean like crazy while she was napping. Those germs should stay clear.

Anyways, on a different note, Easter weekend was fabulous! I don't think the weather could have been anymore gorgeous. Gosh it was amazing! We enjoyed lots of relaxing, lots of time with our families, egg hunts, church with my grandparents, and just taking it easy. It was really nice having that after a busy week before and my trunk show party. Speaking of... for those readers who came (or ordered), THANK YOU! Now the show turned out to be so much fun and it was a HUGE success. I was amazed and so glad at the same time. Can't wait to see all that cute stuff when it comes in.

So it is already hump day (which is really over) and 2 more days to go this week. I knew that after Spring Break the time would fly by. I love it! Next week we have a 4 day week which is even better.

What did the Easter Bunny bring??? A cute swim"soup" as she calls it! I love this smocked suit! The Easter Bunny has the same taste as her mommy, LOL!



CHarlee Kate in Haley's Smocked dress. So special that she can wear it. I loved it on her!





Oh how I just love her piggy tails and I fell in love with this outfit. If I could just make time stand still! How many mommys have said that???
She loved looking for Easter Eggs. It was so much fun this year!
Waiting to go hunt eggs
Watching as she waits to TAKE off out in the grass to find eggs.
Picture time!

I am sure you have seen many pictures of CK with Nathan. She just loves him and he is so so sweet with her!


Charlee Kate with Nathan and his sister Amelia. Such sweet cousins!

She is looking for her "candies and monies" and she called it



Pop is helping her hunt Easter Eggs




Not the best picture, but the others were WORSE. So mad we didn't get a good family Easter picture









CHarlee Kate is SO VERY BLESSED to know her great-grands.


One day last week before school, random




Playing on the floor at SAKS. Yes she was having a blast! I couldn't help but laugh. You have to let go of those little things (like germs) every now and then, know that there is hand sanitizer to cure it, and just laugh! Live and Laugh is a great motto these days for me!


So we were shoe shopping, trying on, and Charlee Kate decided to participate. It cracked me up, especially since she found a shoe that was a similar color to hers and then neatly placed her shoes up on the display as well!


Thought I would take pictures of the shoes....


WOW, super high! Foot looks a little uncomfortable even though these are amazing!




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment