Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Little more catch up!

I forgot to put these pictures in my last post. These were all "camera phone" pictures, but still cute ones from our weekend. I may not post again until the weekend, haven't had any pictures and too much happening, yet just the everyday things. My mind is going in a million directions! Sometimes I have to stop and remember, reflect!!! "The mind goverened by the flesh is death, but the mind goverened by the Spirit is life and peace" Romans 8:6. That is a good one and doesn't just apply to those big things, but the little ones too! It kind of goes with my saying "Superwoman with God on my side". They go hand in hand!!! I do have the MJ trunk show at my house tomorrow and I am super excited about that. So many cute things!!!

After the Easter weekend, I should have tons of pictures. I am so excited we have a cold front coming in and the lows will be back in the 50's and highs only in low 60's. I am probably one of the few that love this, but 80 degree temps and humidity are coming too fast. Don't get me wrong, I love love a good hard sweat when I am running or even sitting by the pool, but that is the only time I really want to sweat. Speaking of running, I got in a wonderful evening run the other night and I am so glad I can do that again because it doesn't get dark until later. I love to do runs then! I am a huge persuader of having your own "home gym"!! Believe me, we have had ours for 5 years, but it is nice to get out too and I love to run in the fall and spring outside. I don't use an IPOD or anything, that is my thinking and reflecting time and time to be ALONE or chatting with a friend. I love it. I love those big hills to run up... actually I hate them going up, but it is such a good feeling going down, LOL. I am glad I have my hills back and can tell such a difference now with endurance. So I will live it up before the summer heat and humidity get here and I have to run at 6:00 am (and still sweat like crazy b/c the humidity is so bad) or just do my own thing in the gym.

Two sweet kiddos Saturday night! We went over to eat dinner with Jenn, Michael, and the kids and let them play. We love to watch them play together. It is so cute! At this moment, we tried to get them to calm down and they were glued to Beauty and the Beast.






The Easter Egg Hunt at the park. She found candy in her eggs and was ready to open all the eggs and see what was in them. This weekend she will get to do lots of egg hunting and I know she will love it! She seems to get excited about anything new. Her energy and excitement amaze me too. Sometimes I think "ahh... just to be a toddler again would be fabulous". I wish I had the energy that she has. She is my sweet sweet baby girl!

Dying Easter Eggs. Her daddy helped out lots while I cooked a breakfast quiche in the middle of helping out too!




No comments:

Post a Comment