Saturday, April 28, 2012

Happy Anniversary


Happy Anniversary to us... 11 years and counting. WOW, how in the world is that possible? How amazing it is and I am by far the luckiest girl in the world. To be married to such a selfless, amazing man, who is the best daddy to Charlee Kate and husband to me. He always finds the good in everyone, every situation, and never boasts about anything. Sometimes if something makes me mad, I just want him to agree, but he tries to make sense of why someone does what they do. After I go on and on, I stop and think because he is pushing to find the best in everyone no matter what the situation. I hope Charlee Kate takes after him for sure, in more ways than one. I prayed for her to have his facial features and I pray for her to be patient and selfless just like he is. She is with her "high strung mommy" a lot though, so not sure if he can be the dominant one and rub off on her, LOL.

All the little things he does are what I love...
*he opens the windows at night when it is freezing because I love the fresh air,
* lets me put my cold feet under him even though that is brutal sometimes
* works out the knots in my legs when I want to scream, but yet I need those knots out from running
* Pops my toes... funny but I love it, then one of them became swollen so we stopped that
* shops with me (that is a true man and NEVER EVER says "lets go")
* LISTENS to me (most of the time) when I think he isn't and remembers little things that I think he has NO IDEA about
* Runs with me, when he really wants to stop, but I beg him to finish it off with me
* Never complains about all my meals or my 1,000 desserts I make. And I KNOW for a fact that they are not always good!!!
* accepts that DD, Panera, and my local coffee shop make better coffee than me and will go get it
* Brings me lunch at school or a DP and then stays to eat with me!
* takes my toenail polish off b/c my nails are "newly painted" and I didn't take the toe polish off beforehand
* fixes CK's hair to the best of my instructions and puts her in exactly what I lay out... yet if I had NONE of it out or ready, he could pick out something just as adorable and handle it all just like I would!

The list goes on and on, but those are just a few of the things. Thank you GOD for blessing me with the most amazing husband! I would have put a picture on here but we decided to take a weekend to the lake, last minute, so no time for that. Pics to come soon : )

I am truly lucky to have been married to him for 11 years and hope we see many many more years together.

No comments:

Post a Comment