Thursday, April 19, 2012

Excitement...

For what??? Lots of things, some big, some small, some just everyday things, but all things wonderful. Here is what I am excited about..
* 3 day weekend
* My day off tomorrow includes lunch, some errands, the mall, a run at my OWN time, and going to the shooting range. Oh yeah, that could be interesting, my first time ever!
* gorgeous weather (cooler. YAY!!!!) and that will be fabulous for my race on Saturday
* Trunk show clothes came in... boy did CK get some adorable things! This pink outfit pictured was one of my favorites!!!
* GYM equipment coming in. Oh yes it is time for a "real" house because we need our real gym back. Spin bike, stair stepper, huge commerical piece for doing everything imaginable, to go along with our elliptical, treadmill, and weight balls and free weights. How awesome. We are sooooo excited!
* 23 days of school left
* Anniversary coming up. 11 years! That is a blessing all in itself!!!

My list could keep going but those are the things that came to mind first. So excited! Happy LONG LONG weekend to us!
Her expressions in ALL of the pink outfit pictures were cracking me up. I love how long that hair is getting, the sides and top are finally growing too!















This shirt was from the trunk show, but the pants were another brand I love, but they looked so cute together!






Heading out on a Sunday to Hart & Soul

Not the best... but it will do! I will want these pictures someday even though I may not LOVE them.



No comments:

Post a Comment