Thursday, April 12, 2012

Scenes from the week!

I started this yesterday, but never finished it so it may say "Thursday" at the top, but I just now typed it all up!!!



It was time for school, but you can tell, she was not interested in me taking a picture








"The grass is not always greener on the other side. It is greener where you water and fertilize it." How awesome is that saying??? I read that in a devotion and it applied to something totally unrelated to me, but the saying goes with EVERYTHING. Make the most and the best of all situations. We did that in Florida and I truly feel like we didn't make ourselves, each other, or those around us miserable because we wanted to be back home, but the timing wasn't right. I always tell Charlee Kate how lucky she was to be born in Florida and have Tampa on her birth certificate. So many wonderful stories to tell her when she gets older. I love all the adventures God takes us through and continues to take us through. Each and every one have a purpose and make us who we are today. It took me a little while to understand that, but luckily I learned it early on in FL so I made the most of that place. I still miss a lot about Tampa, the convenience of so many things there, and my friends. I don't miss the house (I loved it, but like one with more character) and the weather. However, AL has sort of missed winter this year, but I have loved every minute of it this week having nights back in the 40's and days in the 60's.


TGIF! It has been a good week, despite the start of sickness. That sickness actually helped me to get lots of extra rest and lots of extra cleaning done, so there is something good to come from everything. Now... on to a good weekend and nothing to do. I think my little girl and I will have a girls morning on Saturday since Jeremy has something he has to do. I ask her if she wanted to go to stores and out to lunch with mommy and she said "YES Mommy, I like stores. I like mall. I like restaurant". Then I said "maybe lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and we can eat outside!". She said "Yes I love Cheesecake Factory". She doesn't remember it I am sure, but either way so sweet. I could eat her up!


**Here are a few pictures I forgot in my post the other day***

Wednesday night, the weather was to die for!!! We headed to Brookwood Mall to eat dinner outside together (Jeremy was traveling). She was so sweet! She has an ice cream cone in her hand here. I enjoyed every minute of it.

She was sooooo tired Easter day. We headed back to Birmingham late that afternoon and 5 minutes down the road she was out! She had a fun and busy day.

This is a picture with Jake (his girlfriend Courtney) and Molly. They were all so sweet with her and just loved on her, played with her, and did anything she wanted. She is lucky to be the baby on that side of the family!



No comments:

Post a Comment