Sunday, March 11, 2012

Here we go!

Here we go for the last week before Spring Break. I think I am my own "Cheerleader" because I know this week is going to be super busy, lots going on, but the end in site will be so exciting!!!! SPRING BREAK!!! Our weekend was nice, but just so fast. The boat my parents bought was delivered on Saturday morning. Jeremy and my dad were there to get the boat fixed, settled, and everything that went with it. Charlee Kate and I went to Jace's birthday party then headed to the river around lunch time. She had SUCH a fun - filled day, playing at the party, then playing at the river. She really did love it. She helped her POP drive the boat at the end.

I really did have my camera with me ALL weekend, but I never even got it out so all of these random pictures are with my phone. In my mind all weekend, I was preparing for our week ahead and losing that extra hour of sleep on Saturday night. I am ready to get this show on the road.
I thought she might be a little scared of the boat. OH WAS I WRONG! She loved it and was all over the place. I think this will be a regular thing for us. It was so nice riding out on the boat.
Brady took some rides on the boat as well. He liked it I believe!!!
At the party, having pizza and cupcakes. She loved it!
This was last week when we took a morning grocery trip to Publix. Oh how she loves Publix. The fact that they give free cookies with sprinkles is a good reason why. Thank GOODNESS Bama finally has Publix because we were so used to them in Florida and I love my Publix.
I read this Ladies Home Journal magazine one day on the elliptical. This page featured Birmingham and 4 out of the 6 "features" we places in Homewood, 1 mile from our house. Ahh... I think we are in a great place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment