Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Technology

New technology and my "bubble" I live in have quite a story! What those two things amount too.... are a dead battery in the car. When my car would not crank the last few days and we kept having to jump it off, Jeremy took it to the dealership. This totally should not be happening so we couldn't figure out what it was. Turns out, my car goes about 3-5 miles in a day and on the weekends we are living the "SIMPLE" life so we just hang around here, walk to church, millions of restaurants to walk to, shops to walk to, so my car is not driven enough and the battery does not get charged so we need to take the car for a "drive" every now and then. How funny is that, yet how amazing is that!!! Love it! These next few weeks will be super busy so it will get some driving time! Pictures to come tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment