Tuesday, March 13, 2012

"What if" world

I read a great devotional on this and how this is a world you do NOT want to live in. I know we all get caught up in it, but the "what if" world is not a good place to be. Sometimes it is fun to dream about that world, but better to live in the NOW world. It was such a good reminder to me to be thankful for what I have and what is going RIGHT now in my life because that is God's plan for me right now. I always tell my students "lets not play the what if game", LOL.

Week is flying by, like I anticipated, but has actually been much better than I thought. Getting lots accomplished, had my last observation today (Whew), getting ready for the big trips coming up and the nice, much needed, very exciting, BREAK!!!!! Yay for hump day tomorrow.

Just a few random shots. I plan to work on my picture taking skills and get better pictures starting Spring Break. I am even lucky I have these 2 pictures though. One was after school one day and the other was after a very horrible "BREAKDOWN" morning that did not go so well. I will let you decide which is which. Bless her heart, this time change has not been easy to explain to a 2 1/2 year old (or the 3o year olds either), but of all weeks for Jeremy to have to be gone some. Oh well, we are making it through it!!!




Last but not least... shoes, I just love shoes for this little girl, but these scream her name (and mine). She loves colors and I think this covers it. Will show them with an outfit tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment