Thursday, March 1, 2012

Molly comes to visit

Charlee Kate had a lot of fun with her cousin Molly. Molly came to spend the night with us on Wednesday night. Charlee Kate gets so excited when we have company. She just loves it! It was Molly's birthday so I bought some cupcakes from DreamCakes and then we ordered pizza. The girls had a blast and CK loves it when there is someone who will play whatever random thing she wants. The best part was when I ask the girls if they wanted to do "watercolors". Charlee Kate started JUMPING up and down and getting beside herself excited. I was laughing so hard and then I said "Charlee Kate what is watercolors?". She responds, "I don't know". She was just excited to do anything!!! In her defense, I always ask her if she wants to "paint" so she was a little confused.

Looking forward to a wonderful wonderful weekend. Nothing major planned, just going to the new church again, which we seem to love and it looks to be a gorgeous day Sunday to walk to our favorite restaurant again. So excited. NOT LOOKING forward to the storms tomorrow night. If James Spann is already talking about, it has me really really worried!!!! You know here in Bama we think James Spann could take Al Roker's job easy, but I must admit, he is pretty darn good at what he does! Prayers that somehow this storm weakens!










No comments:

Post a Comment