Thursday, March 8, 2012

TGIT

I will take Thursday! That is one day closer to Friday. This is one of those weeks and the pictures will show it. It has been an exhausting, tiring, week, but a good one. However, I am begging for the weekend, then I will beg for Spring Break. There was NO superwoman cape ANYWHERE to be found! I tried all week and I have managed to get it all in, all done, but spreading myself thin. I finally had to accept that some weeks are just like that and it is okay. The best part is, it is Thursday and we are almost to Friday. YIPPEE!!!


Here is a picture to start our week off. This is the wall with beautiful art work on it!


Here is my fabulous re-finished bench (from a wonderful lady in Tampa) with some artwork on it. Thank GOD.... it was the washable crayons. I went through every area where we had crayons after this and trashed any that were not washable!!! THat wippee took it right off. God has been with me all week!



I take pictures of my baby girl everyday and this will be the best one you see out of all of them. I loved this little outfit too and you can hardly see it. THe person taking the pictures (ME, Of course) did horrible all week. I just accepted it was my "off week" LOL



She was being silly, would not cooperate or look at me!















She did not want to smile or really stand up. She was in a great mood, but basically was like "I don't think so". I tried to get the cute stuart weitzman shoes to stay on but they are still a little big. Bummer!!!



I had to put this picture in so you could continue to see how the week was going for us....



She loved looking at herself in the mirror! She finally can start wearing my favorite bows that I got for her when she was a baby. I loved these bows!!!



The morning potty is working out WELL!!! That is why she always has pez. It is her surprise when she uses the potty.



Blurry picture, not very cooperative, pretty typical this week, LOL



There is only ONE reason this picture is in here!!! To show how tired I really look. I looked at this and thought, that explains it all this week. Well there are actually TWO reasons. I always text my "asian sister Karen" (as I like to call her) every morning. We text about random things and lots of times, what to wear for the day. I already had this purple sweater dress out and my navy Frye boots, both several years old. She sends me a picture, via text, and has on the EXACT same outfit!!! Now we are known to have the same clothes, she was my fashion friend in Tampa and we bought a lot of the same things WITHOUT knowing it, but... the fact that we picked a random outfit to both wear the same day was CRAZY!!!



So it hasn't been a horrible week by any means. I have had some great walks with my little girl in the afternoons, dinner with my family all week and still managed to cook some great meals, a fabulous long run with my "working friend", some things to look forward to this weekend and at Spring Break, so it hasn't been bad, just very busy and tiring. I am reminded constantly how God has blessed us for sure!!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment