Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Fall/Spring???

I am a fall weather type of girl. I Love the leaves changing, I LOVE LOVE football, I love the anticipation of all the holidays that begin to arrive, and I love the cooler weather. However.... lately this touch of spring is exciting! (only b/c we haven't hit those ridiculous temps or humidity yet). But I love all the blooming trees and flowers, fresh air, more daylight, and of course.... I am a girly girl, so I LOVE all these bright colors that are out! That is so exciting!!!! Here are some cute cute shoes I must say. I have loved all the new spring stuff. Funny to see how some stores had horrible seasons last year, but this year they are amazing. I love it!




We are back in the swing of things and once I am in it, I am good to go, but Sunday night was rough. I have tried to keep in my mind how precious "time" is, even if it means daily routines and schedules. Our afternoons tend to be at the park, playing, or sitting on the couch and watching a show with my little girl (or even Jeremy and I enjoying 90210 or Greys). My new years resolution was to truly enjoy God's gifts and time because we never know how much we will get. Some days slip up on me, but for the most part, we enjoy our weekends and truly make the most of our time together. Speaking of time.... To end a vacation is always rough and tough, but I am on the countdown until Summer. 8 More Sundays and I can do that! Ready for some toes in the sand, days at the lake, and many days at home. We are due for a summer like that. Oh and not to forget some nice sweet treats. Do people really cut sweets out of their diet? If so, they are missing out on one of the finer things in life. Thank you God for good genes so I can keep sweets in my diet!!

Tomorrow is already hump day. A fun weekend ahead with friends, running a race, and then our usual church and local restaurant. I like a good weekend at home! I have lots of pictures of CK and will upload them tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment