Friday, March 16, 2012

Moderation

OMG I could eat this little face up today!!! My "words" are at the bottom, today was not a moderation day when it comes to pictures or fanciness, LOL. I loved it all!! I was determined to take as many pictures as possible even if I Was late!






This was the first attempt at a picture. CHeck out her "ba-ba" in front of her face to keep me from taking pictures, LOL. It didn't work though!

She was warmed up now and didn't care. I had out her cute converse or the cute Pink High Tops... yes I Have them and they are adorable!!!.... but she insisted on the gold shoes and I loved it! The leggings say "Juicy Couture" in gold so they matched perfectly.






These next 2 pictures were taken with my camera phone which is why they aren't as good, but I was trying to take pictures in between breakfast, Dora, trying to get out the door, get dressed, etc... It was a crazy morning but I was bound and determined to get pictures!!!


These were taken on Wednesday when she had to wear green. The bow and shoes match! However, she was NOT going to cooperate and there was no time for worrying about it!




That word represents the amount of pictures I took this week. Instead of picture overload, it was pictures in moderation! LOL. Mainly because it was a week of working, traveling, cleaning, observations, getting ahead, packing, playing, baking, cooking, etc.... Pictures just didn't fall into the making, but there should be tons next week.



We did it! We made it to Friday. Somehow, someway, everything is ready for an exciting fun-filled trip ahead. House is spotless, no one comes in without striping their feet and anything else that brings in dirt. LOL! Laundry done, packing done, made it through a work week, errands done, whew! Also some very bright green glitter nails and toes. I need pictures of these. Love them!!! Tired, but it is all done and soooo ready for a week "off". I am sure it will fly by, but it will be well deserved for sure.


I have lots of yummy baked goods to take on our trip. That was NOT done in moderation. I am not sure why I cannot grasp that concept on moderation with baked goods. I just love them and love trying out new things. I do share them generously so I don't eat them all because Jeremy doesn't eat much of it. Luckily I have friends that do because I have had some in the past that think they can only take one bite of something. Haha, not me. I take like one of everything and eat tons! That is why I bake tons.



So the end of the school year is fast approaching! It is all downhill after Spring Break, but until then I am totally looking forward to my break. If I have a chance and feel like blogging on the break, I will. My feet will be in the sand, I will be on a sailboat out in the water (not sure what ocean that I will be in but not the Gulf), eating at some amazing places, walking an amazing city, then playing with my little girl at the beach. Ahh.... sounds absolutely fabulous! HAPPY FRIDAY!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh! I loved that bunny outfit!!! Kamryn wore it with pink high top chucks to see the Easter bunny:)

    ReplyDelete