Saturday, January 30, 2010

What is going on in the WILSON house!


What is going on in our house? LOTS!!! We have stayed busy since Christmas, but what is new. We like to stay on the go. Things are good here with the Wilsons. Just a quick update.

Charlee Kate is 5 months old today. I have officially lost the "week count" and we are now on the "month count". How is she so big!!! She is constantly talking, rolling from her back to stomach, but not stomach to back. I know.... she did that backwards, haha! She HATES, HATES the spoon and anything you put on it. Just give her the bottle, she has no interest in anything else. She is still on about 11 hours each night. She is down by 8:30 and up between 7:00 and 7:30. Mommy doesn't like it when she is off her schedule, but she is a good "stickler" to it. She weighed 15.7 pounds at the doctor the other day. She is so chunky and I love it. I was a chunky baby too, haha! Pumping is still part of my daily routine, but it still works for us so we are keeping up with it. It is no secret that I love to dress this child. That is soooo much fun! She has lots of new things in her closet. Her daddy ask me what I would do with it all and some will be made into her "favorite clothes quilt" and some I will save. It is so fun!!! Onesies and funky legwarmers seem to be a staple in her closet. She has about 16 pairs, but wears them all the time. I love them as I am sure you see in pictures. Mimi (Marty, her sitter) tells me all the time that I am so lucky to have such a sweet, happy baby!! She is so sweet and TRULY has Jeremy's personality. Thank god!!! However, I say all the time, if she cried every minute of the day, I would still be blessed to have her! She is our angel!



HAPPY 5 MONTHS!!! I took these very quick this morning before leaving, but my little girl is 5 months old today!



No comments:

Post a Comment