Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I can't pick just one!!!


I had a little photo shoot with my little girl... as I am STILL trying to decide a picture to blow up. I really want to take some outside on the grass on Chloe's leopard lounge chair. Those are coming this weekend when it is 77 outside. I can't wait... until then, I loved her little face in these pictures. I couldn't pick just one picture to post for my mom and Jeremy's mom so I posted lots!!! You will notice she got some new bows in. I have an awesome lady that makes them and you will see.... they look a little like her hats with the ostrich feathers. I love it! She can make anything!!! Enjoy the pictures!









Mommy makes so many crazy noises to make me laugh like this!!!

She looks like she is doing a little dance here, LOL



She is talking to her daddy!!! I loved this little outfit with her wild and crazy bow!

No comments:

Post a Comment