Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Some sweet pictures

Look how big my little girl looks. This was outfit number 2 on our shopping trip today because outfit number 1, got dirty. When I look at these pictures of her sitting up, I just can't believe she has gotten so big. We go for her 4 month check up tomorrow. I love to watch her grow, but I keep telling Jeremy I just want her to stay little. He always says "She can't... she is supposed to grow", which of course, we are so thankful for.

She had a little vaseline on her nose because it is so raw from her stuffy/snooty nose. She had on her cute "Imported from heaven" onesie, but it was soooo cold and we decided it would be very appropriate for her to wear her Alabama hoodie for the next few days.
Daddy liked this hoodie better than her "foo foo" one.
Her hands are ALWAYS in her mouth
I just love her red Christmas PJ's so I had to take another picture in them (and yes she slept in them, no one saw her but us, haha)


These are the faces she gave everyone while we shopped today. She did so good shopping with her mommy

I could just pinch those cheeks. I love that face!
She got so excited that her hat started coming off. It is half sitting on her head.

These pictures were on my video camera and I didn't know it, but here is my Granddaddy (my mom's dad), me, Charlee Kate, Kelly, and Ella at Christmas.
Charlee Kate at Grandmother and Granddaddy Ogles house
Little Miss Ella

1 comment:

  1. I hate to say it Jamie because people tell me the same thing about Bryan and Zoe but man Charlee Kate looks just like her Daddy. I love her little outfits. She is getting so big. She will be sitting up, crawling around before you know it. Zoe is into everything and I mean everything, climbing on everything as well. Just wait. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Year.

    ReplyDelete