Monday, January 18, 2010

Some thoughts...


Well here are my thoughts today on my day off... First things first, I did some good running/cross fit training today and I had my IPOD, yes I found it after 2 months of looking. So I have many random songs but Alabama's "I'm in a Hurry to get things done" came on and boy does that ever speak to me. Charlee Kate was napping, which is when I usually try to run. After I got back and woke her up, I thought about that song while I was on my run and how easy it is to get in such a hurry and not enjoy the little things. I have definitely learned since having her that some things can go "undone" but that is another reminder to just sit back and enjoy her and life!!! It is all too short.

Another thing...Charlee Kate and I went to Hyde Park this morning. Baby Bjorn is my NEW BEST FRIEND! She loves it! It is easy to take around in small places like Hyde Park and she just kicks and laughs the whole time. It makes for such a nice time of just walking around and looking.

Last... lots of new things for CK have now come in. Be on the look out for cute pictures coming up. These are all old things, but I took some pictures of my little girl growing up!

Look how big she looks!
She loves to talk and look at her daddy


I love this face!

1 comment: