Monday, January 4, 2010

And still more pictures...

I have to keep the pictures coming for my blog followers, but especially those grandparents. They LOVE to check it and see pictures of Miss Priss!!! So here are a few to glance at...

Look how funny/yet cute at the same time. This little Easter outfit was Jeremy's, the Blue part, and I thought I could make it so girly and it would look so cute on her, BUT.... it doesn't fit. I laughed as I tried to get it on to AT LEAST get a picture, but my little chunk is too big for it. She can wear the little cardigan still, but the light blue outfit is way too small.
Too small, yet so cute. We are so lucky that our parents saved so many of our baby clothes because they are so cute, but maybe she can wear few of them. She almost looks like a little boy here, haha! Where was my hat or bow!!!

No smiles, but pulling that skirt up!

No comments:

Post a Comment