Thursday, January 14, 2010

My little angel!


Each day is a new day for our little Charlee Kate. She is growing and changing constantly and almost 4 1/2 months old. Her hair has just about officially fallen out, what little there was, but that means it can only grow back at this point LOL, she still loves her play yard that she can lay under and look at, she loves for anyone to talk to her and give her attention, her mommy still puts her in those crazy hats (and wait until you see what CRAZY bows I have just ordered), and she is still sleeping her 11 hours each night and on a great schedule!!! I have to have her on a schedule. That is what works for me and would work best when she started with Marty. We just got used to our new schedule so I am sure it will be changing just as I get comfortable with it. She has stayed on her schedule and boy this is nice. Marty (Mimi) is truly an answered prayer to us!!! To be able to leave Charlee Kate every morning and walk out with a smile is the best feeling for me. That is how happy I am with Marty (Mimi) and how peaceful I feel leaving her there. We started solid foods and she has no interest in the spoon. Too much effort I guess, but we still keep trucking along and trying it. Everyday is a new day, but every time I see that smile it just makes my day! That is what I see every morning when I wake her up and what an amazing way to start a day!!!
I put her in this tutu just for Mimi. She LOVES to see her all dressed up in her girly stuff so I do it all for Mimi. Her onesie says "Miss Priss". I didn't realize my hand was covering it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment