Saturday, January 9, 2010

I think this tops them all!

How funny is this picture? Obviously, I love girly outfits, but I like them with a little "spunk". Well, I just KNEW that Charlee Kate was going to be a John Parker so when Jeremy and I went to Boston back in April, I bought this adorable little boy onesie because it was so spunky and I knew that would be hard for me to find for a boy. They also had it in pink, but I just bought the pink one for Ella and my friend Lindsay's little girl, Mary Florence. Well.... we of course did not have a boy and I just love this onesie. I will be saving it for a possible boy in the near future, but until then, I FOUND the boutique in Boston and ordered her the girl one. YAY!!! How spunky does she look though!

We went to eat with our Mississippi friends, Mark and Heather and their kids Ayden and Cooper. Here are pictures of the kids at dinner. Cooper didn't really want in the picture (he has his eyes closed in one), but he is so cute, especially with those blonde curls! I am partial to blondes though : )


Not a great picture, but it shows her crazy outfit. This was before we decided to go light pink because the dark pink leg warmers are getting a little small.

Just a few other pictures to leave you with. Check out her feet. I love these crocheted booties, but she always manages to kick them off, haha!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! I just LOVE that guitar onesie!!!!!! Cooper Jack needs one:) Charlee Kate is just too precious for words...such a diva already:)

    ReplyDelete