Friday, January 29, 2010

The Last few days

On Monday afternoon, Jeremy's mom (Nana) came in to stay with us for the week. We really enjoyed having her here and it was a HUGE help since Jeremy had to be gone for several days and nights too. Charlee Kate stayed home with Nana while I went to work. She did a lot of things for me here at home and it was nice to have those "daily chores" already done when I came home from work. Here are a few pictures of my little girl the last few days.
She was TOTALLY wild and crazy today. I really didn't plan on leaving the fluffy marabou on her headband, but she left it alone and so I left it there. It became the "big hit" of the day.
Shopping at Nordstroms
She was VERY VOCAL at the mall today
This is how the headband and fluffy marabou became such a hit. As I have mentioned several times in my blogs, she LOVES the Baby B'jorn. She gets so excited to ride in it so people were able to see her and she would laugh and smile at anyone who would stop for her. If I would have known this baby b'jorn was going to be so popular, I would have found me a fancy one!!!
For all of you Neimans shoppers, the background lets you know exactly where I am.


This was a different day (obviously) before heading out to the doctor.

Charlee Kate with her mommy!!! I am not in too many pictures because I am always taking them, but when someone else is around, I try to get one here and there. You may not see another one of the two of us for awhile : )


No comments:

Post a Comment