Saturday, January 2, 2010

Louis Spitton

She didn't have as much interest in taking pictures in this outfit like the strawberry one, but I still got some cute ones. I have had this skirt forever and decided to put it on with her onesie It looked cute on her.



No matter what... she did NOT want to look at me at this point
I had to run 10 miles on Friday for my training, which was exactly 4 months to the day of giving birth to Charlee Kate. I decided 10 miles in my area would be brutal!! If I had one of my running partners, it would not have been so bad, but I didn't so.... I headed down to Bayshore and Hyde Park to run. Since we have moved here, Jeremy and I have gone running there a good bit, but this was going to be a LONG one and he had no desire to go that long. Bayshore and Hyde Park is not as big as I thought (mileage wise, haha). It was nice though but the view is always a nice one.


No comments:

Post a Comment