Thursday, February 4, 2010

Charlee Kate!

Charlee Kate has had a wonderful week this week with Mimi. If I ever call to check on her she always says "She is right on schedule and so happy". You know what that means... happy baby is a very happy mommy! I never have to worry about Miss Priss. She LOVES to talk to herself and loud! However, if we start talking to her, she just listens. She won't talk unless we ignore her. Then we run over to her and it is like she gets so annoyed with us and the minute we walk off.... she starts again. It is so funny. Her feet are her favorite! She grabs them and tries to get them in her mouth. We just sit and laugh at her all the time. She is still "her daddy's child". She looks just like him and has his laid back personality. The only part that mommy has anything to do with is her clothes. LOL. Daddy does good though, if I leave him to dress her, she usually has on some cute onesie and crazy leg warmers so he has done good! Everyday is a new day and I love to see all the changes that Miss Priss is going through.
We were heading out to eat at a new favorite restaurant... Zim Zari
Mommy got a horrible picture, but the outfit was so cute on her!

Look at those chunky legs! I love it! Like I have said before, she loves her feet and does her best to get them in her mouth. She is trying so hard right here! If I leave her naked, she likes it even better. Diapers are her favorite!
This is her usual self when I pick her up from Mimi's. She is sleeping and I usually have to wake her by 5:45 to eat. She loves that late afternoon nap.
Check out the chunky legs there!

No comments:

Post a Comment