Monday, February 15, 2010

Lately around our house...

So much has been happening at the Wilson house. Here are a few things to catch you up!! For one, the pictures you see are Charlee Kate at the audiologist this morning. About 5 weeks ago, we questioned her being able to "fully hear". Of course, the thought just freaked me out and I was a wreck that first day I even thought about it, but I knew I could not worry. God would take care of her. We went to an appointment a few weeks ago with the audiologist and they wanted us to come back for her to get a more intense test of her brain, the nerves, etc... so we went this morning. After throwing her off her schedule, taking her in hungry and sleepy so we could get good readings, everything is WONDERFUL! No problems at all and that is such an answered prayer! She can hear just fine!!! Which... I started to realize she could, but since the doctor's wanted to make sure, I did too!

Another big event in the Wilson house!!!! Charlee Kate FINALLY decided she liked the spoon and would eat real food! It was pears, but now the fun begins!!
My little girl laughing and talking after I took her all around the universe and threw her off her normal routine. She loves to be on the go and does so good though. Boy... I am truly blessed!
Valentines Day with her daddy!
Valentines Day with her mommy!
No one freak out... we are not letting her eat Peanut butter, lol! She always sits with us at meal times, but she is in the bumbo. Well, she is soooo over toys at the table. She wants real stuff so the peanut butter jar and a huge bag of pretzels are her favorite play items at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment