Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! Still more pictures to come, but we are so blessed to have Miss Charlee Kate to celebrate Valentines Day with. She is such a joy! How blessed am I that God allowed me to be a mommy to this little happy, healthy girl!!

I love these blank face expressions...almost better than smiles. I could eat her up!




I could just squeeze those cheeks.
And squeeze them there too!

We took her to the mall for a little bit yesterday and her hats become quite the conversation piece, but we couldn't walk 5 steps without someone stopping us. At one point, some random person stopped to take her picture. Of course, she was in the Baby B'jorn, her favorite, and everytime someone even looked at her she started smiling and laughing, which made it even cuter. At one point she squealed so loud, Jeremy and I both started laughing. She has never done that. She is such a happy baby, but becomes beside herself at the mall. I came to one conclusion.... THIS is the part of Charlee Kate where she is just like her mamma! She LOVES THE MALL!

Here we are at the mall. Taken with my phone


No comments:

Post a Comment