Monday, February 22, 2010

Weekend

What a wonderful weekend we had. Mom and dad were here for a VERY SHORT trip for Hunter's 4th birthday. It was so cute! Here are a few pics from the weekend.




Enjoying these GORGEOUS Florida days!! Taking time for a nice walk. Yes I was the dork who took my camera on the walk.
Everytime she laughs... the hands go to the mouth
Heading to Mimi's on Friday morning, but struggling to breathe. She has been congested so she has been breathing out of her mouth

Spending some time with Pop
Let me tell you a secret, cousin!
The girls were dressed for the cowboy party!!! They had their western shirts and wrangler jeans trimmed in pink. Kelly made these cute pink bandana hats. Unfortunately, CK's outfit was almost too small. I bought it back in November. It didn't stay on her long. I was laughing at her little outfit.



No comments:

Post a Comment