Sunday, February 19, 2012

Title.... no words!


This picture should sum it all up and say it all! Such a sweet sweet girl this weekend. I don't really have much to post about. At one point today I thought of the perfect day/days in many different ways.... heading off to Atlanta for a few days to sleep, shop, and dine (like we did at Christmas time), or just to have the week to hang out at home and do what I wanted when I wanted, or....even just sitting on the beach, with a nice breeze and good dinner ahead! All are very very random thoughts, but I had the Sunday night blues pretty bad today. LOL. However, our weekend was actually THE PERFECT day/days and it didn't involve any of the above. It involved sleep, truly playing and relaxing with Charlee Kate and Jeremy, a nice brunch at The Classic with my parents, and then a fabulous dinner with friends. It was perfect and it was so nice. Why does it have to end???

I have a few cute pictures from the last few days. February is almost over, ready for Spring Break. I am on the count down. We just still can't decide where to go. Last night we went through every city in the USA. NYC, Colorado, California, Chicago, Boston, Miami, seriously....for some reason or another, very few are places we want to go b/c we have been lately or because we just truly want to relax. So where will we end up???? We have a few more ideas : )
Jeremy and Charlee Kate relaxing after waking up


Cute yellow frye boots to go with the outfit, but Jeremy cut them out of the picture. LOL... they really did make the outfit cute though.
My St. Patty's Day tree. I wanted something cute to stay up since the Valentines Tree had to come down. Its white, with the big green bow, and green underneath. Simple, I like it, and it works! I actually tried to look on pinterest for ideas... NONE! Oh and I don't get this whole pinterest thing. How are people following me, when I am not even pinning things and I get on ONCE in a blue moon!! It so confusing.
A video of Charlee Kate singing.... out of the 46 seconds only 20 is of her singing, but hilarious! She did this FOREVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment