Thursday, February 16, 2012

I started.... but never finished.




I started this post, and feel asleep in the middle so it really speaks from yesterday but I just couldn't finish last night.

The end of the week... I welcome it! Busy busy week! Somehow, someway, I managed to get the house super super clean, my St. Patricks Day tree up (yes I love a little tree for each occasion), and lots of other chores/projects FINISHED! It is a good feeling because I want to enjoy the weekend and Saturday is a Girl's Day with my baby girl until her daddy gets home late that afternoon. I am really looking forward to it all. This week, I flew by the seat of my pants, and the threads of my superwoman cape, because this crazed woman doesn't have much left in her for the week. Thats okay since it is Friday. If it was Monday.... oh no, we would be in trouble! I told myself no baking this weekend and easy dinners. I really enjoy it, but really just want to do nothing. I am still finishing up antibiotics and just now finished up my steroid meds. They made all my food taste funny, kind of weird, but ready for it all to taste normal.

This morning I made Jeremy and Charlee Kate, whole wheat nutella/strawberry french toast in the shape of hearts and egg white muffins (which are soooo good). I could have worked on my presentation longer for a picture, but the fact that I got it made on a school morning and everything all cleaned up was amazing so I had to take a quick picture. Jeremy's plate looked better than CK's, LOL. However, CK thought it was cute but didn't want to eat it. Soooo... then she got a heart shaped pancake. One day she will love those extra little things haha! She did enjoy a heart shaped pancake though.



Sooo... a random thought, as I went back and reviewed my race results from Sunday, I realized, I missed this race as being my "best" by about 8 minutes, LOL. I guess I have done better but I was just so excited to finish and I finished much faster than I thought I would considering all the odds working against me. I think the adrenline and the pressure to do my best just kicked in. I was sore, but stretched, worked it out, and was back to my old self in a day. I must say, I am glad I am not running in 23 degree weather and getting up at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday. Instead, we get to go have a fabulous BRUNCH at The Classic and then my mom will have CK for a few days.


So what else is happening with The Wilsons? Just enjoying each day/each week/ and making plans for the future. I can't believe February is almost over, but that means Spring Break is around the corner. I am excited about that! Jeremy and I are going somewhere, but going to wait and make it a last minute trip. That sounds so fun to me. We always do big city, big fun (which we may still do), but for once in a LONG time I told Jeremy I wanted to go somewhere that only required relaxing! Last year we were in Seattle at a resort in the mountains (sick) but sleeping 12-13 hours and not even leaving the hotel room. Funny how that sounds great, but it does the body good physically... however, more importantly it does the MIND good mentally! As mommys, daddys, working parents, in this crazy technological world.... that is something we need.

Thank you God for a great Valentines Week and the strength to get through another week. Happy Happy Weekend!!!

Mother of the Year I am sure!!! Well we have visited the LV store quite a bit lately and I need her to be very content. I can't take any risks here, haha! So yes.... the lollipop and IPOD worked for her and it kept her happy for quite awhile. I would have left the lollipop "off the list" but she already saw it. This was after school.... little orphan like, but it worked.

This was the face of "i am ready for the weekend and don't want to leave the house at the moment". I felt the same way, but at least it was Friday!

She is such a happy girl in the mornings and loves school! She loves her friends there and the teachers. We are so blessed to have such an amazing place for her to go to!




No comments:

Post a Comment