Sunday, February 5, 2012

Time to just relax!

Our Saturday was relaxed, just me and CK heading out to do a couple of things. I didn't feel real great, but we needed to get out of the house! Our Saturdays a lot of time are "cleaning up TJ Maxx's floor". LOL. Literally, we walk through and she looks for "pieces" on the floor. The pieces are the little round things that go on hangers to tell the size of a clothing item. She LOVES to find the pieces and I can check out the Runway collection (b/c its the only one in Bama that has it) and so that makes for two happy people. However, we made this a quick trip! After cleaning the floor we headed to SAKS to check out a few things, then home. She was in rare form and sporting her "Nick Chick" shirt that I just love. Jeremy was in Atlanta for a show, but came home later that afternoon.

We have lots of girly afternoons and days. I love to change my purse all the time. I always have, but now it is like every other day. Then painting nails and toenails, that changes with the outfits. CK loves to watch me and wants hers painted too! She is definitely becoming my mini me! Jeremy keeps laughing b/c the changing of the purses, the changing of the nail colors, and all my "baking" and new "dinner recipes" is all going triple time! I definitely love being at home more and somehow manage it all with working.... think of all I could accomplish if I was home all the time, if I do this and work, LOL!!!!

Now for Super Bowl Sunday. I am pulling for the Patriots. My good friend "brother" Matt is a Patriots fan and I have to pull for his team for him!!!


I got creative for Valentines Day this year. I had fun with it. I love our Valentines Tree and here is one of the cute Valentines I made for CK to hand out. It is a shovel that says "I dig you" with M&M's in it. She also has purses for the girls that has fish in them that say "Will you "O-fish-ially be mine". They were cute! I enjoyed making them for her little class and friends.


Boy she was not happy with her mommy here. I guess I did something that did not sit just right with her. Very opinionated these days! Good thing is, she does snap out of it quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment