Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! I love when this holiday FALLS during the year. Right in the middle of the "blah" winter months so it is always a refresher! I was so excited for Valentines Day because Charlee Kate understands it so much more this year. I started the day off early with a trip to DD so I could have some yummy coffee and then I got Charlee Kate a heart donut with chocolate icing and chocolate chips. Jeremy didn't want anything (party pooper). Yes, very sweet and sugary (which her teachers probably loved), but oh she was so excited! You can see it on the table here with her powdered munchkin. She loved the heart donut!

I had her cute zebra LOVE outfit out and ready for her today. It is too small though. Good thing we got some more wear out of it in Gatlinburg, but I still loved her little outfit today. She has a pink striped blazer and UGGS to wear with it. So cute. She was ready for her little party at school. I sent all her cute "Shovel valentines that say "I dig you" with the M&M's in them", her cookies and plates for the party, and her teacher's gifts. I have the hang of this fun stuff now and I start way ahead of time so they all have their super cute gifts and treats haha! My day should be a great one as well. Jeremy is coming to lunch and he said he would bring me anything. I have been online... do I want sushi, Cheesecake Factory, Ummmm???? These meds have messed up my taste buds up big time so coffee was number one on the list. Then for dinner I was going to cook fresh sea bass from Fresh Market. You know I am on my BIG cooking and baking thing. I have been for awhile now. We eat such good fresh healthy meals (most of the time). However, since the taste buds are off, I decided not to cook b/c if I don't like it (like most of my meals the last 2 nights b/c of these meds), I throw it out and sea bass is expensive. Sooo... Jeremy said he would go get Bonefish, 26, or Metro Prime. YUM! We don't go out on the actual Valentines night. Too crazy and not worth the hassel. We will celebrate in a few days and enjoy a nice night at home. Looking forward to this day and I can't wait to get to CK's party and see how it goes!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Valentines Day! Stay warm and enjoy this red and pink day! There are a few very exciting things coming up today, but will have to wait and mention them after the day is over!!! YIPPEE!



She is showing the donuts here. Look at the powdered sugar all over her face, LOL


Not very happy right here.... I wasn't letting her sit by the donuts!


OOPS... same picture again







Celebraing Valentines Day allllll week! Here she is YESTERDAY in her red. Love this dress on her.


SHe is holding an Anniversary sign for my grandparents. We did not make it to their party last weekend because I was sick. SO SAD because it is such a milestone to be married 60 plus years!!! I took this picture to send to them.
































No comments:

Post a Comment