Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome to Bama!

My posts are messing up so you have to read below to understand it all. This time the pictures came before the words. That's okay though. These were all sent to me from my mom who has been texting me pics. Just a little insight to the fun these baby girls are having!









Having some time with Gammy!




While the girls have a popcicle... Pop likes to enjoy one too!








Wild kiddos!




Gosh I hate bad weather and 68/70 degrees in Bama right now usually means some bad weather is near. I was up all night! Remember... in my "other life" I am like a meteorolgist and I get very nervous about weather so I will stay up and track them all night. Middle of the night storms are even scarier to me. These turned out to be MUCH WORSE than they thought. So so scary! I made it though and the fact that my mom and dad had Charlee Kate was wonderful because it would have been hard on her to be up at 3:00 am and then go to school. We made it though, but a lot of people in the Birmingham area were not so lucky! This is the part about living in Bama that I totally dislike!!!!



On the other hand, Sunday was a great day! Boy do I miss that baby girl though. However, I received millions of pictures and she has to be in absolute heaven right now, which does make it so much easier to let her go and her not be here. Jeremy and I went to a fun/new restaurant Saturday night. We have about 40 amazing places, very few are chain within 5 miles of us, so we have lots of places to go for a first time before going a second time. We loved this choice, it was downtown 5 points! Then we watched a movie, amazing I stayed awake!!! Got to sleep in super late on Sunday, which was very much needed for the two of us, and have a relaxing morning with breakfast and coffee. Jeremy cleaned the cars and the garage while I did an 11 mile run. I have a race coming up and I really don't need to train too hard b/c I keep up with it, but decided a long run would be needed before it gets here in 2 weeks. Cleaned, ran a million errands and went in tons of stores I don't always get to go in, ironed, laundry, worked on a few projects, ready for bed on time. I was able to do it all without mommy guilt so that made it so much easier. A few more days with lots of things to do on my lists while it is just me. Then I can't wait to have my baby girl back! We will have a much better end to the week and start to the weekend b/c I have had so much needed caught up time to do lots of things and spend time with lots of people.




More posts and updates to come soon : )

No comments:

Post a Comment