Friday, January 20, 2012

I heart weekends!

LOVING THIS WEEKEND! (as I do all of them!)

Cousins! We have so many fond memories together!!! So glad Karen suggested us all getting a picture together!
Charlee Kate is sooooo lucky to get to know all of her great grandparents. Here she is with my dad's dad and her cousins. Poor Ella didn't feel good, but she hung in there! Tyler, Peyton, Ella, and Charlee Kate




The girls loved playing in Peyton's room!


Having a tea party! It was so cute to watch. They were adorable and having the best time.... then I went and got my camera. That always changes things, LOL

Charlee Kate's Nana would love this because she would love to have a tea party with her.
Getting ready to leave, she HAD to have all that crazy dora play jewelry on, haha

Love the new outfit
These TOMS, a favorite from Neimans that I Have had for MONTHS! Finally she can wear them
Getting ready for school Friday. I love this shirt and she wore her cute UGGS
Heading out to play with Jace and Baby Blake and for the adults to have fun and dinner. We had so much fun Friday night with them! (just forgot to take pics)




I have NO IDEA how shorter weeks seem so much longer than a 5 day week. I think this may just be a "working thing" or maybe even a "teacher thing", but gosh... short weeks seem to go on forever sometimes. However, we made it! YAY! Busy weekend ahead. Our weekends have been so much fun since Christmas, actually since like November. I love it when we get to do things with family, friends, just our little family, and even just Jeremy and I by ourselves from time to time. We headed to Atlanta today which was a lot of fun! My parents brought Ella back from Atlanta and then took Charlee Kate as well once we got to Oxford. OMG Charlee Kate is so super excited to stay with her Gammy, Pop, and Ella for several days!!! I am going to miss her, but this extra time could not have come at a better time! Jeremy and I can have a date night tomorrow, Sunday involves brunch, a long, long run, then some cleaning and errands that I can't wait to do b/c it is long over due, then he has to go to a show. That means days of me doing things that don't always get done, meeting friends, finishing some projects, and running some errands. Our weekends have been busy so I haven't had any "catch up time". May not be fun things the whole time, but I need that catch up time to feel caught up and not have mommy guilt! Thank you so much to my mom for getting CK for a few days!!! More than anything, it means a lot to CK to have that time with her and Ella.

Stay tuned for the details on the upcoming surgery! Yes the Wilson Clan will have another surgery taking place in their house!




No comments:

Post a Comment