Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Roll Tide!


My baby girl is sporting her red and white for Bama. She was NOT a happy camper in this picture and refused to smile. Now she smiles for me much easier than she has in the past, but I was giving her what she wanted at the moment. LOL



Notice she got a gingerbread cookie here. She is starting to "perk up and smile" now!



I love this little Juicy skirt, but these silver UGGS are a favorite of mine. I want them to fit me!



What an exciting exciting day for our STATE on Monday!!!! Of course, as a ROLL TIDE fan we were super excited but definitely a big thing for the SEC and for Alabama! Jeremy, my dad, and Michael had a blast. I am so excited they were able to go and be a part of the amazing win! I was telling my friend Jenn, that the comparison for Jeremy's excitement of Bama winning is like me scoring a new handbag, LOL. Those little things don't really matter, but are exciting when they do happen. She was laughing with me on that one. Jeremy comes home tonight and we are so ready for him to be home. We are also so ready for the 3 day weekend and some relaxing time away in the Mountains! Sooo.... ROLL TIDE and have a super week!

No comments:

Post a Comment