Thursday, January 26, 2012

Tomorrow is even better.....

Not just because it is Friday, but because I get to see my baby girl!!!! Well I have missed out on posting this week! Its been a busy week. Lots of rain (yuck), lots of errands, lots of cleaning, lots of doing random things I don't always do, good runs, 3 girls nights, and NOW... I am ready for my baby girl to come home and be mommy again! I cannot wait to go get her tomorrow! I know she will miss my mom and Ella and I KNOW they have had a blast! I get lots of pictures a day on everything they are doing and she is so lucky that she had this week with those 2. She needed it and loved it, but I am ready to have her home. I have missed her terribly!!!!

I will be back to posts and pictures in a few days : )

I am going to enjoy all weekend with my baby girl especially since I SHOULD be all caught up with random random things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment