Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekends come and go too fast!

What a great weekend! It was a cloudy one, but productive one. The best part was the Race I participated in for the Ronald McDonald House. I ran 13 miles, but was SO MAD I didn't have a shirt saying "Running for Hunter". I will next year for sure! What an amazing resource for people who need to use it! I know Kevin and Kelly were so grateful when they had to have it in St. Petersburg when Hunter was in All Children's. We plan to do several things to help out this charity here in Birmingham and I will have my shirt for next year's run! I enjoyed the race and I was able to walk to it and walk home because it started in the SOHO square in Homewood. So much fun! Jeremy and Charlee Kate were there to cheer me on at the end. LOVED IT!!! Did some good cleaning and running errands afterwards, but I was POOPED by night time! My super woman mode wore out, LOL.

I am very much in the Valentine's Mood. I hated to see Christmas go so bad so we have lots of cute Valentines things going on in our house. I will try to post pictures soon. I did a preliminary Valentines Tree shot, but it has changed lots since this picture. My mom came over Sunday so she helped me find some things I have been looking for in decorating! We did have to take CK in to the doc on Sunday and yes she has ANOTHER ear infection. Seriously????? So we now have an appointment with an ENT doc in 2 weeks. I am not a tree hugger by any stretch of the imagination, but we do not like her on antibiotics this much, so we are working on that. Our baby girl was NEVER sick in FL so we don't like these sick visits. We need to figure out these ears for sure! Anxious to see what the ENT says.

Jeremy is in New Orleans with my dad and Michael. They are having a blast! Of course, the real fun will be if Bama wins. I think it is going to be a big game for sure, not as easy as the Rose Bowl 2 years ago, but I am so glad they got to go and they are having a blast. I have been so lucky to have my mom here and Jeremy's mom is here tonight. I am not used to having extra help when he is gone, so it has been really nice especially since he is gone 5 days!

So we had a great weekend, on the way to getting baby girl WELL, ready for a SUPER BUSY week, going to finish up my Valentine projects and Birthday projects (yes I have started 2 for her birthday b/c I have big birthday party plans from here on out), and then looking forward to a long weekend get a way! Happy Monday!!!!! and for sure................

ROLL TIDE!

Her cute new Dylan's Candy rainboots from NYC! Ella and CK have matching ones and she loves them! They are perfect because her Hunter Rainboots are still too big!!!
Here I come, running as hard as I can. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment