Friday, January 6, 2012

I survived!

Yes getting back into the swing of things/routine is never easy! Especially when you just came out of a fabulous break, lots of resting, lots of shopping, lots of doing what you want to, lots of time to spend with family, lots of sleeping in, etc.... but somehow you do have to get back into a routine. I always dread getting "back into the routine" and then once I am in it, I am good to go, so now I am "in it" and it should be easier, LOL!

I am super thankful for Friday! For not being back at work a full week, I feel like I have been back forever. No sleeping in tomorrow though! I have my big race, but will be nice to know I am all done by 8:30. Lots of fun things planned and we head to Gatlinburg next weekend, WOW. Jeremy heads out for the Bama game in a couple of days. He is super excited and I am just nervous about the game. My mom and Jeremy's mom are both coming at different times to stay a night so that will be something to look forward to and CK will be so excited! She loves having company and always thinks it will be Ella and Hunter.

So.... January is in full swing now and so is 2012. So far, I do believe this is going to be a great year. Lots of wonderful things coming our way. Happy Weekend!!!

Enjoy these blurry pictures! All the cute ones she was smiling in turned out blurry so this is all I had. SO MAD! Time for the new camera!

Getting ready for School! At least it was Friday!


I was taking her to the yogurt place at this moment and so taking a picture was not number 1 on her excitement list!

Eating breakfast before heading off to school! She had some cute tights with this. I loved it, but you can't see them! She loves to eat breakfast and watch her show. Doesn't happen very often b/c she is usually eating at the table with daddy, but sometimes we let her : )



No comments:

Post a Comment