Saturday, January 28, 2012

She's back!

Oh when I picked up Charlee Kate yesterday I got the BIGGEST sweetest hug from her! She had so much fun with her Gammy and Ella, but she sure missed her mommy too. Jeremy was out of town last night, but all night and all day today she has been the sweetest little girl. I could just "eat her up". This morning she slept in late for me, then we went to Publix, Hobby Lobby, and the mall. She would just stop and talk to everyone, talk to me, never whined, just so much fun! When I told her we were going to the mall, she said "Mommy I love mall!!!". I thought to myself "this is my girl!!!" LOL. Time off is definitely needed for anyone, but I am so glad to have her back and be "mommy" again! Looking forward to a weekend with NOTHING to do. We have needed this for a long time!





I had to take a picture of these shoes! For anyone who knows me, I love shoes, especially for Charlee Kate, but these Stuart Weitzman's were my favorite. She had them at 1 year old and I found them for her now. I was sooooo excited!!! I have an obsession with clothes and shoes for her, but that has grown to coats and tights too. I love them all!


No comments:

Post a Comment