Monday, September 5, 2011

What a great 2nd Birthday!


This was the morning of her birthday! I had to snap quick because she didn't want me to leave her so she was not going to cooperate with me!
It was OBVIOUSLY a long day for me, but we were headed to dinner and to get her favorite, yogurt! She calls it ice cream though.
Her teacher made these Birthday signs for her! So sweet!
My parents came over for the party at her school. Mom made the cupcakes since after school I am constantly "swimming upstream" STILL, but I got to leave early this day and we took cupcakes in for her class. IT was really cute!



Oh she loved her cupcakes! This little girl is Riley. Her mom teaches at the school with me and always checks on CK if she drops Riley off after me. Very sweet family!

Miss Judy helping Charlee Kate! Miss Judy and Miss Wanda work in our school system during the day and they are SUPER sweet ladies! In the afternoons they are at CK's school and they always watch after her for me.

Getting her "baba" out of her cubbie at the end of the day. This has to be her favorite part of the day!

A new birthday shirt from Poppi and Granna (Bill and Sue)






No comments:

Post a Comment