Sunday, September 25, 2011

Just a swinging!

Our day of swinging at the Park. It was gorgeous, just absolutely gorgeous on Sunday afternoon. We went on a very late afternoon walk to one of my favorite parks b/c it has soooo many gorgeous big trees, its all shaded, and beautiful. We live near many many parks but we love this one. It is sort of nestled in the neighborhood and you don't really see it unless you are deep into the neighborhood. The whole time we were walking home (this one is about a mile walk one way) I told Jeremy nothing could be better than this moment. I have been WAITING for this fall like breeze and weather and so glad we have it and we can enjoy lots of Park playing afternoons.

There again, all I had was the camera phone because I didn't plan ahead, but it did okay. However, that is why the "swinging picture" are blurry b/c she was moving. She was squealing, laughing and having a blast. Then she wanted Jeremy and I on a swing. So at one point we were all 3 on a swing and it was cute. Until Jeremy and I both got off and felt motion sickness (equilibriums off). Man we are both getting old! LOL


Here is a glimpse of the park even though pictures don't do it justice at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment