Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TGIF!!!

Posting was a pain today for some reason... just scroll down to find pictures and words! There are all there, LOL. Here is my little one. She loved loved watching herself sing and dance the other day in front of the mirror! I couldn't help but take pictures! Video would have been better, but I wasn't fast enough.












Well it is Friday, super excited and ready for a good weekend. I am really going to miss my little girl, but she is with her Gammy all weekend and we need the weekend to do a few things. We have a fun date night planned tomorrow night and then the Bama game, tailgating, and fun fun for Saturday. I can't wait!!!!


So here are some pictures of our little girl that is growing and changing everyday. We took her to the doctor for her 2 year check up today and she is in great health! We were very pleased with the new pediatrician. In fact, her son will be in CK's class and the pediatrician offered to take all the medical paperwork to the school when she picked up her son... oh and this will be CK's NEW class that is. Yes it is hard to believe, but Charlee Kate is moving to a new school. She has been at an amazing school, with an amazing teacher, and adjusted so well to "school". However, we found out the week before she started that this would be their last year of preschool and they would be closing to go to a Mommy's Day Out program. It would not close until May.


So.... since there were only 2 more schools around "our bubble", I immediately called to put her on the waiting list. One of the schools was just amazing, beyond amazing, and was all I heard about before we moved here, but didn't think that getting in would happen because everyone would apply now that Dawson was closing. However, I knew I had 8 months so hoped we could get in one of them. Well, the amazing school had an opening for Charlee Kate that would open Oct 1st. All I could think about was "how in the world can I move my baby after she just got settled? this wasn't supposed to happen until May in my little world that I PLAN" LOL. Well as we have prayed about EVERYTHING, God had all new plans and this position opened. The more Jeremy and I thought about it, we knew that she was going to have to move sometime so we might as well move her now. I would rather her get used to the school she was going to be at as soon as possible. I went to tour the school, not sure if we would go with it and just loved it. From the tornado shelter, to the teachers, to the program, to the lunches they serve, etc... I just couldn't have been more impressed. Then if one little doubt came in my mind, God would send a bigger sign saying "it was okay". Since that day, I get signs NON STOP that it is all going to be okay and this is meant for her. It is such a great church and we are so excited!!!! (still in the bubble too).


So.... it continues to be a whirlwind around the Wilson household from getting over sicknesses, moving schools, and going non-stop, but it is all good things. It is all a WHIRLWIND of BLESSINGS!!!



Now we get to enjoy some good shows (YAY for 90210 and Grey's coming back on) and then so excited for a date weekend!



Puzzles... oh how she loves to do puzzles
Last Friday night we went to the Homewood Football Game. Charlee Kate sat there with her daddy watching it and loving it! It felt like Friday Night Lights! Aww... the tradition of high school football!

No comments:

Post a Comment