Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hunters!!!

She was so proud of them!!! They are so cute too. They are a little big so we ordered the Hunter Wellies to fill up the extra room until she grows into them. I love them on her! She has racked up on cute new shoes lately!



This was my "yesterday" post and I forgot to post it. Lucky us... it is raining today so we both got to wear Hunter Rain boots. However, the day has not been our best. Check out the happenings of my day so far....


- I have been up since 1:45... long story (Good news is everything is done for the day!)


- Had a great morning, headed to take CK to school. She sort of wanted her mommy today. She is very stuffy and it is soooooo yucky outside so I think she could have stayed home with me


- Got ready to leave her school and my key would not unlock my car. You have to LOVE technology now b/c my BMW doesn't require a real key so all we have are remotes. Called school and said I would be late (on the church phone b/c my cell was in the car)


- I left my umbrella in the car b/c I parked right by the door and I left my rainboots in the car b/c I would put them on for the long walk into the building. So.... off I went to WALK HOME IN THE RAIN to get Jeremy's car key. Oh yeah did I mention this is the ONLY day he is out of town? Thank GOD we live, work, and do everything in the "bubble"


- Got me an extra mile walk in, grabbed an umbrella, and came back with Jeremy's key. It doesn't work either. locking system is down on the car. Which means... NO PHONE, NO PURSE, NO CAR SEAT, NO LUNCH, I even stocked my bag with caffeine for the day since I was up so early, NO NOTHING!


- Call the school again, someone came to get me. There again Thanks for living in the "bubble"


- Got to school, where I work at the best school lunch place EVER.... it is taco day of ALL days! So lunch is not looking to hot.


*** I post all of that b/c it is kind of funny. It will all work out but it is literally one of those moments that I keep thinking what else could happen??? However, I have ALL day, so I may be adding to the list as it goes on : )

No comments:

Post a Comment